Hidden Gem Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website/Forum For Hidden Gem Craft Server Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another guy applying for staff:D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RumblyManatee.3

another guy applying for staff:D Empty
PostSubject: another guy applying for staff:D   another guy applying for staff:D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:28 am

Guess what i'm applying for staff Very Happy like this server and want to help out:)
Back to top Go down
Foxy_Owner44

PostSubject: Re: another guy applying for staff:D   another guy applying for staff:D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Its too Short, sorry. Use this template Very Happy
Ign :

Current rank:

How old:

Timezone :

To be a moderator, one defiantly needs to have certain traits. They need to be mature, friendly, able to make new players feel welcome, they need to be willing to put the needs of other players above their own needs, and they should have sufficient Minecraft experience. These are important skills that can apply to someones own life. It's important that these traits are exercised so that people can live with a more mature,selfless, friendly, and helpful personality.

Moderation Experience, where have you been staff prior to this, or where are you currently in a Staff Team? Do not try and lie about your experience. (Do not include server IPs Or Instance deny ) :

How long have you been playing on Hidden Gem Craft :
Do you have Skype? If so, are you able to participate in staff meetings or private calls?

What can you provide or bring to Hidden Gem Craft that all of these other applicants cannot? :

Additional Information, ( e.g, building skills, plugin skills, siblings that play on server, etc. ) :

Any Questions aks here:
Back to top Go down
RumblyManatee.3

PostSubject: reply to the reply   another guy applying for staff:D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Ign : RumblyManatee3

Current rank: member

How old:19

Timezone : GMT

i am mature, friendly and able to make new players feel welcome. i am willing to put the needs of other players above their own needs and i have been playing minecraft for 2/3 years (xbox,ps3 and pc).

Moderation Experience: i have been admin on 2 servers, helper on another and builder on 3 more.

i have been playing hiddengemcraft for a week or two now:)

i believe i am a much better builder than all other people applying for the position of builder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another guy applying for staff:D   another guy applying for staff:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another guy applying for staff:D
Page 1 of 1